Online resources and support available from the Library
We’ve got lots of online resources available to support students, staff and researchers during the campus closure, and we’re working hard to create more in the coming months.
You can use our online portal to get help from a Library expert or book a virtual appointment.
- Essential skills for online learning - a flexible training course to help you develop skills to get the most out of being an online learner.
- Subject guides - useful information and tailored resource recommendations for your subject.
- My Learning Essentials - learning-specific resources including writing dissertations and essays, proofreading, and avoiding plagiarism.
- My Research Essentials - research-specific resources including citation analysis, journal editing and managing research data.
- Advanced searching and systematic reviews online resources
- Business data
- Maths and statistics
Follow us on social media to hear about new training and resources when they’re released:
Got a question?
If you have a learning support question, you can browse our FAQs or ask one of our Library experts.
Contact us by opening a chat in Library Chat or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org