Dr Adelina Angusheva-Tihanov - further information
- Medieval Slavic cultural and literary history
- Old Church Slavonic
- Cinematic representations of the past
- Orthodox Slavic visual culture
- Medical knowledge amongst the Southern Slavs in the Middle Ages
- History of Balkan cultures, Modern Balkan prose and film
2007- Faculty Research & Enterprise Grant of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Lancaster University.
2001-2002 The Andrew Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship, Pontifical Institute of Mediaeval Studies, University of Toronto.
2001 Visiting Research Fellowship at the Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities, University of Edinburgh.
2000 The Veneta Elieff Fellowship, Centre for Russian and East European Studies, University of Toronto, and a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship from the Pontifical Institute of Medieval Studies, Toronto.
1999 Open Society Fund research grant for the project Medieval Hospitals and Medical Knowledge in Southeastern Europe.
1999 and 2007 Grants from the Hilandar Research Library and Resource Center for Medieval Slavic Studies, Ohio State University, USA, for studying microfilms of medical Slavic manuscripts kept at Mount Athos.