MRes Dental Public Health / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2020
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Please apply via our online application form . See the application and selection section for details of the supporting documents we require.
We recommend that you apply as early as possible. We reserve the right to close applications if the course is full.
Advice to applicants
Applicants must provide the following:
- proof of two years' recent post-graduation clinical experience, this must not include your internship;
- two academic references. Both must be on headed paper, and signed and dated and within the last 12 months;
- copies (not originals) of degree certificates;
- official academic transcripts of previous study showing the subjects taken and grades obtained. (If these are in a language other than English please provide official translations.) Note: If you hold a BDS from a UK university you need not provide a transcript of results but you must provide a copy of the certificate;
- copies (not originals) of English Language certification if you are an EU/international applicant from a country not officially recognised as majority English-speaking;
- personal statement;
- full CV.
EU/international students should also upload a copy of your current valid passport showing the photograph page with your application. Evidence of citizenship of an EU country will be required for those claiming home student status.
Only applications with all required supporting documentation (above) will be processed. Offers cannot be made for those that do not meet the minimum requirements for the course.