This course was developed by a team experienced in the delivery of distance learning and the production of web-based material. Development of the course was informed by consultation with a wide range of practitioners in dentistry, and involved collaboration with experts from many departments within the University of Manchester. The course emphasises a self-directed approach.
The aims of this Course are to:
- Provide an innovative course in Restorative & Aesthetic dentistry.
- Establish the academic and clinical parameters and standards for restorative and aesthetic dentistry at all levels of dental education.
- Integrate ongoing materials and technological research in association with clinical evaluation.
- Provide the community with access to state of the art restorative and aesthetic dental treatment.
- Contribute to research in terms of providing evidence based approach to patient care in terms of restorative and aesthetic dentistry.
Marks and general feedback will be published by course unit leads, approximately three weeks after the assignment deadline.