PGCert Advanced Specialist Training in Emergency Medicine / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2022
- View tabs
- View full page
Academic entry qualification overview
International students must demonstrate English proficiency through a secure and approved testing system. We ask for English language proof from applicants from countries that are not majority English-speaking countries (a list of majority English-speaking countries, as defined by the UK Home Office, can be found here ).
Specifically, we require a minimum of:
- IELTS level 7.0 overall with level 7.0 in reading and writing
- TOEFL (Internet-based test) 100.
See further information about requirements for your country.
English language test validity
Professional entry qualification
In addition to meeting our academic entry requirements, you must have:
- current registration (and good standing) as a pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council;
- support from your line manager and professional lead to undertake the course;
- the opportunity to complete coursework through experience in practice.