PG Credit Advanced Clinical Skills (Short Course) / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2022
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Advice to applicants
This is an exciting opportunity for pharmacists to work in a new clinical area of expertise. This will provide personal professional development for the pharmacist and support emergency and urgent care services in primary and secondary care settings for the benefit of patients.
We advise you to work with your line manager, head of department and emergency/acute medicine/urgent care team to agree strategic support for this new, extended role for pharmacists.
How your application is considered
Skills, knowledge, abilities, interests
You must have access to a computer with fast and reliable internet connection. There is a minimum level of computer skills required, including the ability to:
- navigate the Blackboard virtual learning environment to locate teaching and learning materials and to access and submit assessments (with initial basic training);
- communicate by email;
- work efficiently with Microsoft Word or similar word processing software;
- use the internet to search websites;
- scan and upload documents;
- navigate e-learning programs;
- participate in online conferencing (webinars).