MSc Evidence-Based Health Care / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2020
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
You can apply for this course by completing our online application form . See the Application and selection section for details of the supporting documents that we require with your completed form.
Advice to applicants
Your application form must have the following documents:
- Two academic references on letter headed paper, signed and dated. Professional references can be provided in instances where you have been out of university for more than three years;
- copies of official degree certificates (with official translations if not in English);
- copies of official undergraduate/postgraduate transcripts;
- a personal statement of approximately 300-500 words about why you wish to take this course and how it will affect your personal and professional development. This statement should try and refer to your current role;
- a CV;
- proof of English language proficiency (if required).