PG Credit Molecular Pathology (CPD) / Overview
Year of entry: 2023
- View tabs
- View full page
- Degree awarded
- PG Credit
- How to apply
You should apply for these CPD courses by completing our online application form .
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Study one or more units from our MSc Molecular Pathology degree as standalone courses for continuing professional development.
- Fit further study into your schedule if you do not have the time to undertake a full master's course.
- Study at a university ranked 8th in the UK for Medicine and 7th for Biological Sciences (QS World University Rankings 2022).
- Benefit from a range of face-to-face teaching and learning methods.
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2023, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK students (per annum): £1350 per 15 credits
Policy on additional costs
All students should normally be able to complete their programme of study without incurring additional study costs over and above the tuition fee for that programme. Any unavoidable additional compulsory costs totalling more than 1% of the annual home undergraduate fee per annum, regardless of whether the programme in question is undergraduate or postgraduate taught, will be made clear to you at the point of application. Further information can be found in the University's Policy on additional costs incurred by students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (PDF document, 91KB).
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.