PG Credit Specialist Clinical Training for Healthcare Professionals CPD / Overview
Year of entry: 2022
- View tabs
- View full page
- Degree awarded
- PG Credit
- 4 months
- Number of places/applicants
- 5 places per intake per unit
- How to apply
You should apply for our CPD courses by completing our online application form . See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents we require with your form.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- Improve a range of scientific skills if you are a health professional working in a clinical setting.
- Take CPD units adapted from the doctorate-level Higher Specialist Scientific Training (HSST) programme to deliver the same training at master's level.
- Choose from courses in therapeutics, contemporary healthcare issues, advanced history taking and audiology.
- Study at a university ranked 8th in the UK for Medicine and 7th for Biological Sciences (QS World University Rankings 2020).
To be announced.
Policy on additional costs
All students should normally be able to complete their programme of study without incurring additional study costs over and above the tuition fee for that programme. Any unavoidable additional compulsory costs totalling more than 1% of the annual home undergraduate fee per annum, regardless of whether the programme in question is undergraduate or postgraduate taught, will be made clear to you at the point of application. Further information can be found in the University's Policy on additional costs incurred by students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (PDF document, 91KB).
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.