MBA The Kelley-Manchester Global MBA / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2019
How to apply
The intake for the Kelley-Manchester Global MBA is in July every year. To apply you need:
- At least three years' professional experience, plus evidence of strong career progression and a recognised degree. Alternatively, you may have eight to ten years' managerial experience instead of a recognised degree.
- Successful completion of the Online Admission Test
- An English language qualification if applicable
- Excellent team working, communication, professional and interpersonal skills
You can submit your application online here
Advice to applicants
You are also required to submit the following:
- Two work related references
- Degree/Professional qualifications transcript(s) and certificate(s)
- English language test report (if applicable)
- Photo/ name page from your passport
We will review your application when it is complete, including your application form and documents, and Online Admissions Test. If successful you will be offered a place or invited for an interview. Decisions are made by the consensus of the MBA Admissions Committee.
Our MBA Admissions team aims to provide a friendly and professional service. We will advise you through every stage of the admission process. We can also put you in contact with current MBA students and alumni ambassadors.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +44 (0)161 275 7212.