MBA The Kelley-Manchester Global MBA / Course details
Year of entry: 2020
- View tabs
- View full page
Teaching and learning
Half of the courses on the Kelley-Manchester Global MBA are delivered online by Kelley School of Business, Indiana, a world leader in online learning. Kelley's rigorous curriculum is delivered online in a flexible, interactive format that works for busy professionals, so you can advance your career while you continue to manage other responsibilities in your life.
Half of the courses on the Kelley-Manchester Global MBA are delivered by Alliance Manchester Business School. These courses typically include an intensive three-day workshop delivered by our most senior faculty. This is a chance to step away from your day job and immerse yourself in the world of global business.
Course unit details
- Leading & Managing in a Global Environment A (3 days on campus in Bloomington, Indiana)
- Quantitative Analysis (Online + 1 day on campus in Bloomington, Indiana)
- Strategic Marketing Management (Online)
- Business Simulation (1 day on campus in Bloomington, Indiana)
- Leading & Managing in a Global Environment B (3 days on campus at any Alliance MBS centre)
- Accounting in Business (Online)
- Operations Management (Online)
- Financial Management (Online)
- Strategic Management & Business Planning (Online)
- Project (Online)
You will choose five electives from your field(s) of interest. AMBS electives include a workshop residential at any of AMBS' global centres (Dubai, Manchester, Hong Kong, Sao Paulo, Shanghai and Singapore), and Kelley electives are delivered online. We also offer a small number of electives that include a workshop residential in Washington DC. To view the full range of electives please visit the Alliance Manchester Business School website.
What our students say
'Overall, the MBA has made me a more rounded professional. Studying courses relating to different functions of an organisation, such as accounting and finance, has allowed me to appreciate other perspectives. I now understand their challenges and how they think, which makes me more effective in my role.'
Leonard Zheng, Kelley-Manchester Global MBA 2018, Real Estate Development Director, China, IWG plc