Evidence Based Healthcare CPD / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2020
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
You can apply for one or more of these CPD units by completing our online application form . See the Advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents we require with your form.
Advice to applicants
- two academic references on letter headed paper, signed and dated within six months of your application. Professional references can be provided in instances where you have been out of university for more than three years;
- copies of official degree certificates (with official translations if not in English);
- copies of official undergraduate/postgraduate transcripts;
- a personal statement of approximately 300-500 words about why you wish to take this course and how it will affect your personal and professional development. This statement should try and refer to your current role;
- a CV;
- proof of English language proficiency (if required).