MSc/PGDip/PGCert Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2020
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Please apply via our online application form . See the application and selection section for details of the supporting documents we require.
We recommend that you apply as early as possible. We reserve the right to close applications earlier if the course is full.
Advice to applicants
- official degree certificates (with translations if not in English);
- official academic transcripts of previous study showing the subjects taken and grades obtained (with translations if not in English);
- one academic/professional reference on letter headed paper, signed and dated. Unfortunately, we cannot request references from your referees on your behalf;
- proof of English Language certification (if appropriate);
- a scanned copy of your passport if you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK.
Overseas (non-UK) applicants
Self-funded international applicants for this course will be required to pay a deposit of £1,000 towards their tuition fees before a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) is issued. This deposit will only be refunded if immigration permission is refused. We will notify you about how and when to make this payment.
Please upload a copy of your current valid passport with your application showing the photograph page with your application. For CAS purposes, this must show your full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number and the date the passport is valid until, which must be later than the date of your planned arrival in the UK, and the start date of your course.
You cannot use your CAS to apply for a visa more than three months before the start date of your course, the Admissions Team will contact you at the appropriate time.
Your CAS number is only valid for one Tier 4 application.
If you applied in the previous year and your application was not successful, you may apply again.
Your application will be considered against the standard course entry criteria for that year of entry. In your new application you should demonstrate how your application has improved.
We may draw upon all information from your previous applications or any previous registrations at the University as a student when assessing your suitability for your chosen course.