MSc International Fashion Marketing / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
All applicants will need to demonstrate competency in English language. Applicants who do not already possess an acceptable English Language qualification will need to take a recognised test and attain the required English Language score:
- IELTS: at least 6.5 overall with no sub-test below 6.0.
- TOFEL iBT: at least 90 overall with no sub-test below 20. We do not accept 'MyBestScore'.
- Pearson PTE: at least 58 overall with no sub-test below 50.
Further information on language requirements can be found on our website .
If you require a student visa and choose to sit Pearson PTE, an overall score of 59 with no less than 59 in each component would be required.
We will consider applicants who do not meet these scores but you may be required to complete a pre-sessional English language course at the University of Manchester prior to the start of the course.
To be considered for a pre-sessional English language course for this programme we require the following minimum IELTS (Academic) scores:
- 6 Week Pre-Sessional Course: Minimum 6.0 overall with no sub-test below 5.5.
- 10 Week Pre-sessional Course: Minimum 5.5 overall with no sub-test below 5.5.
If you have not yet completed your current academic study and are interested in studying a pre-sessional course, you must hold an IELTS for UKVI (Academic) test certificate.