Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products / Overview
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
- Degree awarded
- PG Credits CPD/15 Level 7 Credits
- 5 days of teaching
- Number of places/applicants
- How to apply
You should apply by completing our online application form.
See the advice to applicants section for details of the supporting documents we require with your form.
We recommend that you apply as early as possible; we accept applications on a rolling basis up until two weeks before the start of each unit. Late applications may be considered. We reserve the right to close applications earlier if the course is full.
- Study any of the two level 7 specialist units from our MSc Advanced Therapy Medicinal Product (ATMP) degree as standalone courses for continuing professional development.
- Understand the scientific basis of ATMP development, their use in clinical treatment of diseases and how to evaluate the potential effectiveness of new treatments.
- Fit further study into your schedule if you do not have the time to undertake a full master's course.
- Study at a university ranked 8th in the UK and among the top 35 in the world for Medicine (QS World University Rankings 2020).
- Benefit from a range of face-to-face teaching and learning methods from clinical, academic and industry partner experts.
Policy on additional costs
All students should normally be able to complete their programme of study without incurring additional study costs over and above the tuition fee for that programme. Any unavoidable additional compulsory costs totalling more than 1% of the annual home undergraduate fee per annum, regardless of whether the programme in question is undergraduate or postgraduate taught, will be made clear to you at the point of application. Further information can be found in the University's Policy on additional costs incurred by students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (PDF document, 91KB).
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.