International Engineering Management Scholarships
Type of award
Faculty of Science and Engineering
Two full scholarships of £27,000.
Four £10,000 awards in the form of a tuition fee waiver.
If a course lasts longer than one year, the scholarship will be offered for the first year of study only.
Level(s) of study
This funding is available to students undertaking the following types of study:
- Postgraduate taught
Allowed study options
This funding is available to students undertaking the following modes of study:
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- Management of Projects in Engineering
- Be an offer-holder (conditional or unconditional) for one of the courses above. If you have held an offer for one of the above courses as part of an earlier round you will still be considered and your offer will be reinstated if you win the award.
- Hold a bachelor¿s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) or international equivalent, or be on track to achieve a bachelor¿s degree with a minimum Upper Second class (2:1) or international equivalent.
- Applicants will need to have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard ¿ IELTS with an overall score of at least 6.5, with at least 6.5 in reading and other no sub-test below 6.0, or equivalent approved English language qualification.
This funding is available to international students.
Other eligibility criteria
Applicants must hold an offer of study at The University of Manchester before applying for this funding.
The award cannot be used in conjunction with any other bursary or scholarship.
If you are an offer holder you will automatically be considered for one of these scholarships once all application stages have been completed. If you are successful, you will be notified by 7 July 2021.
Application deadline for relevant master's course.
For more information on how to apply to one of these courses please see the application and selection information on the relevant course profiles.
Contact details for enquiries
- Please see individual course profiles for specific subject contacts