UK Engineering Management Scholarships
Type of award
Faculty of Science and Engineering
One cash bursary of £5,000.
If a course lasts longer than one year, the scholarship will be offered for the first year of study only.
Level(s) of study
This funding is available to students undertaking the following types of study:
- Postgraduate taught
Allowed study options
This funding is available to students undertaking the following modes of study:
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- Management of Projects in Engineering
- Be an offer-holder (conditional or unconditional) for an MSc Management of Projects course (MSc Commercial Project Management; MSc Construction Project Management; MSc Engineering Project Management; MSc Management of Projects). If you have held an offer for one of these courses as part of an earlier round you will still be considered and your offer will be reinstated if you win the award.
- Hold a bachelor¿s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) or international equivalent, or be on track to achieve a bachelor¿s degree with a minimum Upper Second class (2:1) or international equivalent.
- Be a Manchester graduate from 2021.
Other eligibility criteria
Applicants must hold an offer of study at The University of Manchester before applying for this funding.
If you are an offer holder you will automatically be considered for one of these scholarships once all application stages have been completed. If you are successful, you will be notified by 7 July 2021.
Application deadline for relevant master's course.
There is one cash bursary of £5,000 available for 2021 entry onto one of the Management of Engineering courses for UK fee paying students.
For more information on how to apply to one of these courses please see the application and selection information on the relevant course profiles.
Contact details for enquiries
- Please see individual course profiles for specific subject contacts
Email: Please see the course profile