Other postgraduate taught course open days at the University
If you're unable to attend a postgraduate taught course open day, there may be another event taking place at The University of Manchester of interest to you.
Alliance Manchester Business School events
Master’s Information Sessions in 2019
Thinking about postgraduate study? Our master's courses aren’t just for business graduates. From Accounting and Finance, to Business Analytics and Marketing, we have 16 courses to choose from. Come along and discover more about master's opportunities at one of our upcoming Information Sessions.
- Staff available to answer your questions
- Meet current students and learn about their experience
- Receive careers advice from Postgraduate Careers Service staff
You can choose from the following dates and find out more on the AMBS website.
- Thursday, 21 February 2019
- Wednesday, 20 March 2019
- Wednesday, 17 April 2019
- Wednesday, 8 May 2019
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
Postgraduate open evening for healthcare professionals
- Date: Thursday, 31 January 2019
- Time: 5.30 - 6.30pm
- Venue: Jean McFarlane Building – building 92 on the campus map
Are you a healthcare professional looking to move into a more specialist or leadership role, develop a new skill or study an area of healthcare in depth?
Join us at our informal open evening to find out if one of our postgraduate courses could support you in developing your career.
- Meet our teaching staff
- Chat to current students
- Find out about the financial support available to fund your studies
Courses suitable for nurses, midwives, pharmacists, clinical scientists, aspiring clinical academics and social workers will be represented.