MSc Clinical Pharmacy / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2019
Academic entry qualification overview
We require an honours degree in pharmacy (minimum Lower Second or equivalent).
International students must demonstrate English proficiency through a secure and approved testing system. We ask for English language proof from applicants from countries that are not majority English-speaking countries (a list of majority English-speaking countries, as defined by the UK Home Office, can be found here ).
- IELTS: 6.5 with at least 6.0 in writing;
- TOEFL: 90 iBT (with at least 21 in writing and speaking).
See further information about requirements for your country .
English language test validity
Relevant work experience
Professional entry qualification
Other entry requirements
As this is an online course, you must have access to a computer with fast and reliable internet connection. You must also have the ability to:
- navigate Blackboard learning management system to locate teaching and learning materials and to access and submit assessments (with initial basic training);
- work efficiently with Word and PowerPoint;
- use the internet to search websites;
- navigate e-learning programmes;
- download PDF learning materials;
- use video and audio equipment to undertake some assessments.