EPSRC Doctoral Training Partnership Studentships in the School of Environment, Education and Development 2022 entry
Type of award
- Faculty of Humanities
- School of Environment, Education and Development
Continuation of award
Continuation of the award is subject to satisfactory progress.
Level(s) of study
This funding is available to students undertaking the following types of study:
- Postgraduate research
Allowed study options
This funding is available to students undertaking the following modes of study:
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- International Development
- Planning and Environmental Management
This funding is available to all nationalities.
Other eligibility criteria
- Submit a complete application for one of the School's PhD programmes through the University of Manchester's online application procedure for postgraduate study by 31st March 2022.
- Send an email to email@example.com to express interest in the scholarship and request consideration for this funding opportunity.
- Degree certificate and transcripts
- Research proposal maximum of 1,500 words excluding reference. Over-length proposals will be automatically excluded from the Faculty consideration.
- A separate statement of fit to EPSRC research themes (maximum 250 words)
- Two academic references
- Evidence of English language proficiency, where applicable
30 Mar 2022
Contact details for enquiries
- Christopher Kitchen
Postgraduate Research Recruitment and Admissions
Tel: +44 (0)161 275 0807