PhD BBSRC Doctoral Training Partnership / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2019
How to apply
The BBSRC DTP accepts applications each year from around October-November for entry the following September. Details on how to apply can be found on the BBSRC DTP website . You should follow the guidance carefully on how to make an online application.
Advice to applicants
About the personal statement
We recommend that your personal statement summarises:
- any research experience and your interests;
- your motivation for postgraduate research study;
- why you want to do a postgraduate research degree in Manchester;
- your career development to date;
- your future career plans;
- other supporting information: recent publications if any or other research training and experience.
If you have completed a research project during your undergraduate/master's study, please give a short description of the work you undertook, including the following details:
- the research problem
- your key findings
- techniques acquired and skills learned.