BA Modern Language and Business & Management (German) / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- 4 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
33 points overall (core points accepted), with 6,5,5 in higher level subjects. Plus GCSE grade B or equivalent in maths and a modern foreign language
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Gain advanced linguistic skills in German, cultural understanding and business knowledge.
- Take dedicated business language classes for the skills required for international management.
- Spend your third year abroad in a German-speaking country.
- Choose management and related units covering economics, finance, accounting, technology, business and entrepreneurship, taught by specialists from Alliance Manchester Business School and our Economics department.
- Study at a university ranked 5th in the UK for Modern Languages and 6th for Business and Management (QS World University Rankings 2018).
The University holds Open Days regularly (usually June, September and October) where you have the opportunity to tour the campus and find out more about the facilities and courses we offer.
On this day you will find out more about the School and its resources, and meet members of academic and admissions staff who will be able to answer any questions you have.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2018 will be £9,250. Future inflationary increases may also be applied to each subsequent year of your course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.