BSc Environmental Management / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
32 points overall. 6, 5, 5 at Higher Level
- Number of places/applicants
50/450 across all five Planning and Environmental Management courses.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- We're ranked 5th in the UK for Planning (Complete University Guide 2019).
- Channel your environmental passion into learning about the impacts humans have on environmental systems.
- Study in the world-famous city of Manchester, with widespread urban development on your doorstep.
The University holds regular open days (usually in June, September and October) where you will have the opportunity to tour the campus and find out more about our facilities and courses.
On this day, you will find out more about the School of Environment, Education and Development and our resources, and meet academic and admissions staff who will be able to answer any questions you have.
For more information, see Open days
To be announced.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.