BA Drama and Screen Studies / Overview
Year of entry: 2019
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades ABB including an essay-based subject such as English Literature, History or Politics.
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
Grades BBB including an essay-based subject such as English Literature, History or Politics.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
Equivalents to A-level grades are as follows:
A*AA: 37 points overall, with 7,6,6 in Higher Level subjects.
AAA: 36 points overall, with 6,6,6 in Higher Level subjects.
AAB: 35 points overall, with 6,6,5 in Higher Level subjects.
ABB: 34 points overall, with 6,5,5 in Higher Level subjects.
NOTE: please check A-Levels for subject requirements.
- Number of places/applicants
- 20 / 85
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Take advantage of the opportunities offered on the Drama programme, but focus more specifically on the study of film and television.
- Study units on theatre and film history and theory, as well as practical courses in film-making.
- Tailor your studies as you progress; select from our breadth of course units to expand both your theoretical and practical understanding of screen and stage.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2019 will be £9,250 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,500 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.