BSc Artificial Intelligence / Overview
Year of entry: 2019
- Degree awarded
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades A*AA including A* in mathematics.
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
Grades AAA including Mathematics.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
37 points overall, with 7,6,6 in Higher Level subjects, including 7 in Mathematics.
- Number of places/applicants
- The School of Computer Science receives in the region of 2000 applications per year for 225 places across our undergraduate degree courses.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- A broad and flexible course that provides the freedom to choose from an extremely wide range of Computer Science topics
- Equips students with skills that are in high demand from industry
- World's first stored-program computer developed here in 1948
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2019 will be £9,250 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £23,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.