MEng Aerospace Engineering with Industrial Experience / Overview
Year of entry: 2019
- Degree awarded
- 5 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
36 points including 666 at Higher Level to include Mathematics, Physics and one other subject and 5 in English Language at Standard Level
- How to apply
- All applications for entry onto our undergraduate courses are made online through UCAS , you should include details of your qualifications and your personal statement. A teacher or tutor will then provide a reference and details of any predicted grades.
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- All courses developed in consultation with industry, covering aerospace disciplines relevant to graduate careers and cutting-edge research
- Excellent computational and experimental facilities
- Wide range of enquiry-based learning gives our graduates particular strengths in team working, creativity and adaptability
Our Open Days give you the opportunity to come onto campus to look around, find out more about our courses and our school, as well as meet some of our academic staff and current students.
The next University Open Days will take place on Saturday 29 September and Saturday 13 October 2018 .
Please visit the main University website for further information and to register online.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2019 will be £9,250 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £23,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering
- Contact name
- Undergraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)161 306 9210
- Academic department overview
See: About Us .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.