BA Criminology / Overview
Year of entry: 2019
- Degree awarded
- 3 Years [Full-Time]
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
34 points overall. 6,5,5 in Higher Level subjects.
We welcome all subjects from Arts, Humanities, Mathematics & Science. However, we do not accept General Studies or Critical Thinking.
- Number of places/applicants
- As a guide, for 2017 entry we received approximately 590 applications for 70 places.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Gain knowledge from our close links with agencies and professionals in the field of criminal justice.
- Work closely with our interdisciplinary team, with specialisms across sociology, psychology, law, social work and probation practice.
- Participate in field trips to criminal justice-related locations, including Manchester Prison and Manchester Crown Court.
- Hear expert speakers in the field of criminology.
- Study at a top 10 UK university for Law (QS World University Rankings 2018).
Find out what it's like to study at Manchester by visiting us on one of our open days .
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2019 will be £9,250 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,500 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.