UGCert Egyptology / Overview
Year of entry: 2019
- Degree awarded
- 36 months FT, 45 months PT
- How to apply
You should apply for this course using our online application form. A link to the form and guidance on how to complete it can be found on the Egyptology Online website . The deadline for applications is 30 June 2019 . Before applying, please refer to The University's Privacy Notice for prospective students, applicants and offer-holders so that you are aware of how your data will be processed: http://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/privacy-notice/
- Gain a general knowledge of the history and civilisation of ancient Egypt from circa 3100 BCE to the Arab Conquest.
- Find out how to use source materials in libraries and museum collections and translate simple hieroglyphic texts.
- Learn from internationally recognised scholar Dr Joyce Tyldesley , who leads the course.
- All course content is delivered online, so you can study from anywhere in the world.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2019 will be £2,050 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £2,050 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.