MEng Chemical Engineering with Energy and Environment / Overview
Year of entry: 2019
- Degree awarded
- Master of Engineering with Hon
- 4 Years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
Grades AAB to include Maths at Grade A and either Physics or Chemistry, excluding General Studies
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
36 points overall including 6,6,6 at Higher Level including Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry.
- Number of places/applicants
- 1900 applications for 295 places across all first year courses
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Learn in the largest and best equipped pilot scale laboratory of any UK university.
- Study at a university ranked 4th in the UK for Chemical Engineering (2018 QS World University Rankings).
- Specialise in energy and the environment in fourth year.
- Accredited by the Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE).
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2019 will be £9,250 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £23,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
- Academic department
- School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science
- Contact name
- Dr James Winterburn
- +44 (0)161 306 9331
- +44 (0)161 306 9321
- Academic department overview
See: The School .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.