BSc Fashion Buying and Merchandising / Overview
Year of entry: 2019
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- 3 years or 4 years
- Typical A-level offer
Grades AAB in three academic subjects excluding General Studies
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
Grades ABB in three academic subjects excluding General Studies.
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
35 overall with 6,6,5 in three subjects at Higher level.
- Number of places/applicants
1400 applications for 250 places across all first year courses
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Develop your ability to forecast and identify trends, analysing statistical data and acquiring an understanding of the business acumen required in fashion buying and merchandising.
- Choose to spend an additional year studying abroad or on industrial experience.
- Strong industry links with organisations such as Next, ASOS, Tommy Hilfiger and Arcadia.
- Accredited by The Textile Institute and The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2019 will be £9,250 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £23,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Entrance Awards are available for students who have 6 Grade A's at GCSE and achieve A Level grades A*A*A* (or equivalent)
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.