LLB Law / Overview
Year of entry: 2019
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
36 points overall. 6,6,6 in Higher Level subjects.
We welcome all subjects from Arts, Humanities, Mathematics & Science, including Law. However, we do not accept General Studies or Critical Thinking.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Take your first step to becoming a solicitor or barrister.
- Learn how legal systems shape our society.
- Gain hands-on experience of law in practice, working alongside professionals at one of our Legal Advice Centres.
- Benefit from excellent graduate prospects in the legal profession and beyond, or choose from various postgraduate study options.
- Learn about how the world of legal services is changing through Legal Tech and Access to Justice.
Information about our open days and guided tours can be found on the Open days page
If you are offered a place on one of our courses you will be invited to a visit day.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2019 will be £9,250 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £18,500 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.