BASS Social Anthropology and Quantitative Methods / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2019
- We do not accept two A/S Levels grades in place of one A Level.
- Applicants must be studying at least one of the following A-level subjects: Accounting; Economics; Finance; Business Studies; Development Studies; Government and Politics; Economic and Social History; Anthropology; Sociology; Philosophy; Religious Studies; English Language; English Literature; Geography; Psychology; Classical Civilisation; History; Archaeology; Communication Studies; Environmental Studies; World Development; Biology; Chemistry; Physics; Modern Languages.
- General Studies and Critical Thinking are not accepted for entry.
Unit grade information
Minimum grade C in English Language and grade C in Mathematics. In the newly reformed GCSEs in England you will require a grade 4 in English Language and grade 4 in Mathematics.
Alternative entry requirements
Alternative entry requirements exist for this course. You may view these by selecting from the list below.
All applicants are expected to have a minimum of grade C in GCSE English Language or equivalent.
For international students, equivalent qualifications would be:
- IELTS of 6.5 overall with no lower than 6 in any component.
- TOEFL (IBT) 92 overall with minimum of 21 in listening and speaking, 22 in reading and 23 in speaking
- iGCSE English (First Language) grade C
- iGCSE English (Second Language) grade B
If you have other English language qualifications and want to find out if they would be acceptable, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .