MSci Zoology / Overview
Year of entry: 2019
- Degree awarded
- Master of Science (UG)
- 4 years
- Typical A-level offer
AAA-ABB (including specific subjects)
- Typical contextual A-level offer (what is this?)
AAB-ABC (including specific subjects).
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
36-33 points overall with 6,6,6 to 6,5,5 at Higher Level including two sciences, normally Biology and Chemistry.
- Number of places/applicants
650/4500 (Overall data for biological and biomedical sciences undergraduate courses at Manchester)
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Develop your research skills with an integrated master's degree, making you more attractive to future employers in both academia and industry.
- Learn about the whole spectrum of zoology, from animal behaviour to anatomy and physiology.
- Study at a university that is 7th in the UK for the biological sciences, according to the QS World University Rankings 2018.
- Go on a field course in Europe, Africa or Central America to study animals in their natural habitat.
We also operate campus tours where a student ambassador will tell you all about life at the University. You may also meet with admissions staff, subject to staff availability. These tours run on most days and are open to anybody thinking of applying for any of our courses in the biological and biomedical sciences.
To book, please contact the Admissions Office on tel +44 (0)161 275 5032 or email email@example.com
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2019 will be £9,250 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £23,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.