BNurs Adult Nursing / Overview
Year of entry: 2019
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Nursing (Honours)
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
BBC (including specific subjects)
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
We require 32 points overall including at least one science related subject (Biology, Chemistry or Psychology) and 3 subjects at higher level each with grade of 5.
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Study at a university ranked 3rd in the world and 1st in the UK for nursing (QS World University Rankings 2018).
- Become eligible to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) while also receiving a degree at the end of three years of study.
- Gain experience of different clinical areas through placements with trusts that offer specialist services, as well as having the opportunity to go on a placement in an alternative setting in the UK or abroad.
- Take a course that has produced many of the country's leading nurse practitioners, researchers and policymakers.
Attending an open day is a great way to find out what studying nursing at Manchester is like. Find out about our upcoming open days .
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2019 will be £9,250 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £23,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Find out about the financial support available to students starting at Manchester.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.