BNurs Children's Nursing / Overview
Year of entry: 2019
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Nursing (Honours)
- 3 years
- Typical A-level offer
BBB (including specific subjects)
- Typical International Baccalaureate offer
We require 32 points overall including at least one science related subject (Biology, Chemistry or Psychology) and 3 subjects at higher level each with grade of 5.
- Number of places/applicants
- How to apply
- Apply through UCAS .
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Study at a university ranked 3rd in the world and 2nd in the UK for nursing (QS World University Rankings 2019).
- Become eligible to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) while also receiving a degree at the end of three years of study.
- Gain experience of different clinical areas through placements with trusts that offer specialist services, as well as having the opportunity to go on a placement in an alternative setting in the UK or abroad.
- Take a course that has produced many of the country's leading nurse practitioners, researchers and policymakers.
Attending an open day is a great way to find out what studying nursing at Manchester is like. Find out about our upcoming open days .
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2019 will be £9,250 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £23,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Policy on additional costs
All students should normally be able to complete their programme of study without incurring additional study costs over and above the tuition fee for that programme. Any unavoidable additional compulsory costs totalling more than 1% of the annual home undergraduate fee per annum, regardless of whether the programme in question is undergraduate or postgraduate taught, will be made clear to you at the point of application. Further information can be found in the University's Policy on additional costs incurred by students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (PDF document, 91KB).
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.