Clearing and adjustment 2020
BA Ancient History / Overview
Year of entry: 2020
- View tabs
- View full page
- Learn from experts in the fields of Greek and Roman history and explore topics as diverse as ancient medicine, Greek philosophy, Egyptology and epigraphy.
- Study Latin and/or Greek, starting from beginner, intermediate or advanced level.
- Optional units allow you to explore related subjects such as ancient literature, religion, philosophy, art, archaeology, and modern history.
- Study on a course that received a top score for student satisfaction (93%) in the National Student Survey 2020, at a top 10 UK university for arts and humanities (QS World University Rankings 2020).
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2020 will be £9,250 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £19,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Policy on additional costs
All students should normally be able to complete their programme of study without incurring additional study costs over and above the tuition fee for that programme. Any unavoidable additional compulsory costs totalling more than 1% of the annual home undergraduate fee per annum, regardless of whether the programme in question is undergraduate or postgraduate taught, will be made clear to you at the point of application. Further information can be found in the University's Policy on additional costs incurred by students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (PDF document, 91KB).
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Contact name
- Katie Cowey
- +44 (0)161 275 3098
- School/Faculty overview
See: About us
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.