- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
BA Ancient History / Careers
Year of entry: 2020
- View tabs
- View full page
You'll develop a range of transferable skills, including the ability to:
- think logically and imaginatively;
- communicate effectively;
- interpret, assess and evaluate information and data;
- propose ideas and theories;
- lead and participate in discussions;
- work independently and to deadlines;
- and demonstrate an understanding of different cultures and societies.
Recent graduates have entered a variety of professional fields including law, archaeology and education, with employers including:
- UK government departments
- law firms
- educational institutions
Others have gone on to further study, undertaking taught master's and postgraduate research degrees in similar and related fields.
Find out more on our careers and employability page.