BA Management, Leadership and Leisure / Overview
Year of entry: 2020
- View tabs
- View full page
- We're one of the top 10 Education departments in the UK (Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2019).
- Tailor your course with options in sport, tourism and events management.
- Gain more than 500 hours of industry experience through work-based placements, and benefit from the option of working abroad and/or learning a new language.
- Manchester's thriving leisure and cultural sector - including numerous major festivals, museums, sports venues and music venues - make it an ideal location for this course.
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2020 will be £9,250 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £19,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Students who choose either the Tourism Destinations or Live Events course units in their second year will be able to attend an optional field trip to a local or international destination.
Students will need to contribute toward the costs of the field trip. However, every year we consult with students on the price and destination to ensure the optional trip is inclusive to each cohort.
Policy on additional costs
All students should normally be able to complete their programme of study without incurring additional study costs over and above the tuition fee for that programme. Any unavoidable additional compulsory costs totalling more than 1% of the annual home undergraduate fee per annum, regardless of whether the programme in question is undergraduate or postgraduate taught, will be made clear to you at the point of application. Further information can be found in the University's Policy on additional costs incurred by students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (PDF document, 91KB).
- School of Environment, Education and Development
- Contact name
- Recruitment & Admissions Office
- School/Faculty overview
See: The School .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.