BA Criminology with International Study / Overview
Year of entry: 2020
- UCAS course code
- UCAS institution code
- Build an academic base, links with agencies and professionals suitable for a range of careers in criminal justice-related professions.
- Take seminars in a local prison and study alongside prison-based students.
- Participate in field trips to criminal justice-related locations, including Manchester Crown Court.
- Develop analytical skills to assess complex data related to experiences of criminality.
- Broaden your understanding of criminal justice systems and understanding of criminology across the world with a year abroad.
Find out what it's like to study at Manchester by visiting us on one of our open days
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2020 will be £9,250 per annum. Tuition fees for international students will be £19,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.
Policy on additional costs
All students should normally be able to complete their programme of study without incurring additional study costs over and above the tuition fee for that programme. Any unavoidable additional compulsory costs totalling more than 1% of the annual home undergraduate fee per annum, regardless of whether the programme in question is undergraduate or postgraduate taught, will be made clear to you at the point of application. Further information can be found in the University's Policy on additional costs incurred by students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (PDF document, 91KB).
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Compare this course
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.