Recruit our graduates and students for jobs and internships, and you will benefit from talent that comes equipped for the challenges of the business world.
Employers look to Manchester when seeking the best talent. In 2016 we were ranked as the most targeted university by the UK's top graduate recruiters (High Fliers Research).
We work in partnership with organisations, from SMEs to multinational corporations, offering you a wide variety of talented recruits to assist your business's growth and progress.
Many of our academic courses offer industrial placements, which enable our graduates to quickly find their feet in the world of employment.
Our Manchester Leadership Programme boosts employability through a mix of taught academic programme and volunteering.
Our award-winning Careers Service provides students with skills development workshops, mentoring and volunteering opportunities. The Careers Service maintains contact with graduates for two years after they have left us, ensuring a broad pool of talent for you to choose from.
Placements, internships and recruitment services
Our dedicated Careers and Employability Division runs many innovative projects and services that you can use to reach, meet and recruit some of the country's finest graduate talent:
- Advertise vacancies free of charge through our CareersLink service.
- Get advice on your student and graduate recruitment strategy.
- Meet students on campus and make academic contacts.
- Attend careers fairs attended by 15,000 graduates.
- Run workshops and events for groups.
- Mentor an individual student.
- Make appointments for part-time/casual work, short-term projects or longer industrial placements.
Recruitment case study
Rolls Royce recruited Manchester talent by offering student and graduate placements, and engaging with these prospective employees on campus.
To find out more, download our recruiting talent case study (PDF document, 796KB).