The University is committed to providing the best possible opportunities for students coming to Manchester for the first time.
We have a wide and varied range university-managed accommodation options which are safe, affordable and convenient.
For international students, there are huge benefits. The main advantage is the opportunity to live and study alongside British students.
Our accommodation has a number of unique advantages:
- Guaranteed accommodation for international fee-paying students for the duration of your academic course
- Over 9,200 places available in halls of residence - the largest of any university in the UK
- Huge range of choice, including self-catered flats, fully-catered halls, single sex options, campus-based or further afield
- Ethernet connection in most rooms, providing free 24-hour access to e-mail and internet facilities
- Safe, supportive and secure environment