How to apply
To apply for a course you will need to complete and submit our online application form. Follow the link below to begin the application process. You will find instructions and help throughout the form.
You can save and return to your application as many times as you like before submitting, but your application will expire after 28 days of inactivity. We will email you to remind you before this happens.
Before you apply
Make sure you have all your supporting documents scanned and ready to upload. Documents vary by course, so always check the academic department website for which specific documents are needed. Documents required usually include:
- Evidence of qualifications (certificates or transcripts) to show that you meet, or expect to meet the entry requirements;
- Evidence of English language ability, if English is not your first language. (Please note that some English language test results are only valid for two years. Your English language test report must be valid on the start date of your course);
- Two references – download our referee report form (PDF document, 50 KB);
- A research proposal (for research programmes only) – always check the department website for instructions and guidance as requirements vary;
- A copy of your passport (if you will need a visa to study here).
Check the academic department website for any additional documents you need to provide (for example, some courses may ask for a personal statement).
Apply as early as possible as our courses are popular – check the academic department website for any closing dates (or funding deadlines for research applicants).
If you cannot upload supporting documents with your application, you can submit your application online and email or post copies of your documents to the academic department. Please make sure you include your University ID number on any correspondence and do not send in any documents before you have submitted your application.