Why do a postgraduate taught course at Manchester?
A postgraduate degree at The University of Manchester is an excellent route to better career prospects. Our 11,000 postgraduate students benefit from strong links with employers and our renowned Careers Service.
Studying for a postgraduate qualification at Manchester:
- You will benefit from our £500m investment programme which will enhance our already excellent teaching and research facilities.
- You can make the most of our interdisciplinary approach to research and learning while studying for your higher degree.
Find out more about career prospects after your postgraduate programme of study.
Value to employers
- Our tradition of strong ties with business and industry gives us a reputation for having highly employable graduates.
- Our postgraduates enter work in all areas. From global commercial employers to academia, from the public and not-for-profit sector together to small businesses, Manchester postgraduates are working.
- Our specialist recruitment and information fairs cover a wide range of employment, including finance, management, science, engineering, IT, consultancy, law, media, creative, voluntary and public sectors.