Manchester Global MBA / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- 24 Months. [Part-Time]
- How to apply
There are intakes for the Manchester Global part-time MBA in January and July every year. To apply you need:
- At least three years' professional experience, plus evidence of strong career progression and a recognised degree. Alternatively, you may have eight to ten years' managerial experience instead of a recognised degree.
- Successful completion of the Online Admission Test
- An English language qualification if applicable
- Excellent team working, communication, professional and interpersonal skills
You can submit your application online here
Create a personalised MBA programme that delivers exactly what you need while you continue working. You will benefit from the latest thinking and develop the skills that will set you apart in today's competitive marketplace. Choose the global pathway if you are a professional looking to develop a thorough grounding in business theory, with the opportunity to specialise in year 2.
For further programme information, please visit the course pages here
You can meet us in person at MBA fairs worldwide or virtually at an online information session. We also hold regular information sessions in both Manchester and London which include programme presentations, taster lectures and Q&A sessions with students and alumni. Please visit our website to see our list of forthcoming events and reserve your place.
- Academic department
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- Contact name
- Ekaterina Clarke
- +44 (0)161 275 7212
- Academic department overview
Alliance Manchester Business School was established in 1965 as one of the UK's first two business schools. Today, we are the UK's largest campus-based business and management school, and 'Original Thinking Applied' is at the heart of everything we do. Find out more .
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.