Political Science - Democracy and Elections (Research Route) MA
View tabs | View full page
- Degree awarded
- Master of Arts
- 12 Months. [Full-Time] 24 Months [Part-Time]
- Entry requirements
- 2:1 honours degree (or overseas equivalent) in a Social Science subject.
- How to apply
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- You would like to learn from the greatest concentration of Elections scholars in the country
- You want to access teaching based on high quality data from the prestigious British Election Study, which we run
- You are interested in strong methods training, which makes all the difference for future employability and future study
The democracy and elections pathway will appeal to students interested in aspects of formal and informal politics, party and non-party engagement, the elected and electors and in the relationship between the process of government and the normative foundations of democracy.
- Programme Director: Dr Marta Cantijoch Cunill
- Tel +44 (0)161 306 6927
- Email: email@example.com
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2016, the tuition fees are as follows:
- MA (full-time)
UK/EU students (per annum): £7,700
International students (per annum): £15,500
- MA (part-time)
UK/EU students (per annum): £3,850
International students (per annum): £7,750
The fees quoted above will be fully inclusive for the course tuition, administration and computational costs during your studies.
All fees for entry will be subject to yearly review and incremental rises per annum are also likely over the duration of courses lasting more than a year for UK/EU students (fees are typically fixed for International students, for the course duration at the year of entry). For general fees information please visit: postgraduate fees . Always contact the department if you are unsure which fee applies to your qualification award and method of attendance.
Self-funded international applicants for this course will be required to pay a deposit of £1000 towards their tuition fees before a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) is issued. This deposit will only be refunded if immigration permission is refused. We will notify you about how and when to make this payment.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.