Due to the amount of visitors who attend the open days, we recommend using public transport to visit the University. Parking is extremely limited and we can’t guarantee a space on campus or in the nearby area.
However, if you are driving, we can offer a limited number of car parking spaces in the following locations, which can be found using our campus map (PDF document, 5.1MB).
Please note, Car Park A is a 15 minute walk from the main open day activities on our Oxford Road campus.
Saturday, 30 September and Saturday, 14 October 2017
Limited free parking will be available in:
- Car Park E (accessible from Cecil Street)
- Car Park F (accessible from Dilworth Street)
- Car Park G (accessible from Dover Street) Please note: Barriers will be in a closed position - parking attendant will be present to allow entry.
Limited charged parking will be available in:
- Car Park A (accessible from Charles Street)
- Car Park B (accessible from Booth Street East – NCP Car Park)
- Car Park D (accessible from Booth Street West) Please note: This car park does not accept £20 notes as payment.
|Charles St||Booth St East||Booth St West||Cecil St||Dilworth St||Dover St|
|Car park campus map ref||A||B||D||E||F||G|
|Postcode for satnav||M1 3BB||M13 9SS||M15 6AR||M15 6GD||M15 6JA||M13 9GB|
Disabled (blue badge) visitors
Blue badge parking is available in Car Park D, Booth Street West. When arriving at the barrier, please retain your ticket and visit the parking lodge before exiting, where staff will validate your ticket.