Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Menu Share this content
Menu Search the University of Manchester siteSearch
Search type

Alternatively, use our A–Z index


Canada flag


Scholarship information

The Canadian Centennial Scholarship fund provides awards to Canadian students enrolled in a postgraduate programme at UK universities. Applications for 2015/16 awards open in November 2014.  More information is available on Canadian Centennial Scholarship website.

The Government of Canada also has scholarships available.

Some of our Schools will offer small scholarships or bursaries; however, these do not usually cover the full cost of tuition and living expenses. Details will be advertised on the relevant School website if they are available.

The University of Manchester is recognised for Provincial Student Loans, so you should be able to transfer local funding to study in the UK.  Check with your local Provincial Student Loan authority to confirm, or email the University at