Guided campus visits for individual students
Pre-book your place and join us for a tour of campus.
Guided on-campus tours
Our tours include a short presentation, a student ambassador question and answer panel and a campus tour.
As these are general tours in mixed groups, we're unable to visit individual academic departments.
However, access to a small number of buildings open to current students will be permitted, including our Learning Commons and Students' Union.
Unfortunately, we're not able to offer tours of our accommodation at this time, but, you can explore all that our accommodation has to offer online.
You can also book on to one of our accommodation webinars, or stream a previous one at a time suitable for you.
If you can’t make one of our in-person tours, you can take a self-guided tour in person or remotely.
Important information to read before attending
- We're continuing to follow the latest government guidance. This may require us to make changes to the tours at short notice, but we’ll keep you up to date on any changes.
- Please don't visit campus if either you or one of your party are displaying COVID-19 symptoms on the day or in the ten days prior to your visit.
- You must keep to a 2m distance at all times from others not in your household.
- Masks must be worn when accessing buildings and during presentation events. Please bring your own mask with you.
- Wash hands regularly for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water, or make use of the hand sanitisers around campus.
- University staff and student ambassadors working these events will be taking twice-weekly lateral flow tests. We also encourage visitors to make use of this free service, more information on ordering can be found on the gov.uk site.
- When entering buildings, make sure you follow and entry/exit signs, floor markings and use hand sanitisers where available immediately on entry.
- Avoid touching high-contact surfaces such as door handles and lift buttons if you can. You may be able to use your elbow or foot to push open the doors.
- Use stairs wherever possible and avoid using lifts. Lifts are reserved for those that need them most and will have much-reduced capacity.
- Social distancing is not possible in toilets; most will have a strict one-person in/one-person out policy and will be signposted to indicate this. You will be expected to sanitise the areas you have touched.
- Tours will take place in all weather, but as they are mainly outdoors, please bring your own umbrellas if needed.
For information on travelling to the University please visit our travel site.