MSc Real Estate Asset Management / Overview
Year of entry: 2018
- Degree awarded
- Master of Science
- 12 months (full-time); 27 months (part-time)
- Entry requirements
Applicants should have a Bachelors degree with a minimum classification of Second Class Honours Upper Division (2:1) or its international equivalent. Admission of candidates who do not meet this criterion may be approved if satisfactory evidence of postgraduate study, research or professional experience can be provided. Please contact the School's admissions office for further guidance.
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- Copies of official degree certificates and transcripts of your previous study, showing the subjects taken and grades obtained. If these documents are in languages other than English please provide official translations.
- Two written references, signed by the referee and on official headed paper.
- A personal statement detailing why you wish to study the course, your experiences, what you can bring to the course and any other information that you see as relevant to your application
- Your CV
- Copies of English Language Certification, e.g. IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson test score report.
- How to apply
- Apply online
The deadline for applications is the 31st August 2018; later applications are considered at our discretion. Please note that we receive a very high number of applications so the course may be closed to new applications before the final deadline given.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- We're ranked fifth in the UK for planning by the Complete University Guide 2019.
- You want to study real estate in the world's first industrial city and the current home to a range of large-scale development and international investment projects.
- You are looking for a specialist master's which is accredited by the Royal Institution for Chartered Surveyors.
- You intend to pursue a leading role investment or corporate asset management, addressing the challenges facing the real estate industry.
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £10,000
International students (per annum): £18,500
UK/EU students (per annum): £5,000
International students (per annum): £9,250
The fees quoted above will be fully inclusive for the course tuition, administration and computational costs during your studies.
All fees for entry will be subject to yearly review and incremental rises per annum are also likely over the duration of courses lasting more than a year for UK/EU students (fees are typically fixed for International students, for the course duration at the year of entry). For general fees information please visit: postgraduate fees . Always contact the department if you are unsure which fee applies to your qualification award and method of attendance.
Self-funded international applicants for this course will be required to pay a deposit of £1000 towards their tuition fees before a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) is issued. This deposit will only be refunded if immigration permission is refused. We will notify you about how and when to make this payment.
The School of Environment, Education and Development is offering a number of scholarships for 2018 entry. For further information please click here .
The Manchester Alumni Scholarship Scheme offers a £3,000 reduction in tuition fees to University of Manchester alumni who achieved a 1st and are progressing to a postgraduate taught masters course for September 2018 entry (terms and conditions apply - please contact us for further information).
See also the University's postgraduate funding database for more funding opportunities.
Courses in related subject areas
Use the links below to view lists of courses in related subject areas.
Regulated by the Office for Students
The University of Manchester is regulated by the Office for Students (OfS). The OfS aims to help students succeed in Higher Education by ensuring they receive excellent information and guidance, get high quality education that prepares them for the future and by protecting their interests. More information can be found at the OfS website.
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Manchester, including our Degree Regulations and Complaints Procedure, on our regulations website.