Manchester’s enduring energy and cosmopolitan creativity can be seen in its impressive array of festivals, covering art, music, food, comedy, and much more.
Some of the highlights on the calendar are:
- FutureEverything – uniting art, digital culture, music and performance.
- Parklife and Dot to Dot – presenting the best new music and dance acts.
- Manchester International Festival – bringing exciting world premieres to the city every two years.
- Manchester Pride – one of the longest-running and most vibrant LGBT festivals in the country.
- Manchester Mega Mela – celebrating South Asian culture.
- Manchester Literature Festival – the best in contemporary writing from across the world.
- Manchester Food and Drink Festival – for gourmets and gourmands alike.